Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogging....

So how do you start a blog that you know no one will read? I have had a livejournal blog before, (I never really wrote in it, but this is the first thing I've ever done on blogspot. My sister has one of these and I must admit it's kind of interesting to hear about the happenings of someone's life in their own words, even if the events or stories they describe are mundane. If you know the person well, it's fun to stil be surprised by what animates them. If you don't it's always interesting how much beauty you can find in someone else's' ordinary life. I called this blog sometime poet not for any pretentious reason. For most of my life I've been an exceptionally dedicated writer of exceptionally bad poetry and I couldn't think of anything else to call it. I probably will never write much here, but I've been thinking recently that it might be interesting to jot my thoughts down, if only so that I can have a record of them for later. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment