Friday, March 6, 2009

Who I am....

I suppose I should begin by writing a little bit about myself. (Although, I don't know who I'm writing to because, as I said, no one is reading this.) I am a 24 year old teacher in training (well, almost a teacher,) at a local elementary school. I love my job and look forward to going to work every morning. I am the youngest of a large close knit family. I have amazing and dedicated parents. I also have a 30 year old sister who is a nurse, married with two kids. I have a 28 year old brother who works as a salesman and a 26 year old sister who works as a secretary in my brother-in-law's company. My two nieces, ages 2 and 4 are the absolute light of my life. I have a masters degree in American literature. I have studied creative writing, spanish and special education. I hope someday to be a middle school english teacher. I have a small, quirky and essential group of friends, most of whom I have known for years. I love to read, ski, listen to music and go to movies. I have gone skydiving. I enjoy traveling when I can afford it. I have visited Costa Rica, Portugal, London, Ireland and Canada. I spent five months living in Spain durring college. Living abroad was one of the best experiences of my life and I miss it terribly. At my worst, I am angry, selfish, insecure, stubborn and dificult to please. At my best, I am loyal, introspective, open minded, comunicative, kind and honest to a fault. I am serious but I can be silly. My life is by no means perfect but I love it and take pleasure in a few things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment